Bovolo apartment, that has been totally restored, is located in front of the famous Bovolo's Stairs inside the San Marco district in Venice.
From the third floor of this Venitian palace and from the terrace of the apartment the mastepiece of the Renaissance that is the Bovolo stair can be admired very well.
The apartment is composed by 3 double bedrooms (one with a nice channel view), 3 bathrooms, a reception from where it's possible to join 2 other double bedrooms with their own bathrooms, a nice and well lighted living room with a fireplace, sofas and sofa bed, a dining room and finally a kitchen.
Being so big it's possible to rent the main apartment using 6 bed places + 2 places on the sofa bed or also to rent the main apartment + 1 or 2 double bedrooms that are connected to accommodate in this case up to 12 people.
Bovolo apartment hosts until 12 persons.
- Bovolo's view
- Channel view
- Living room with sofa-bed
- Double bedroom A
- Double bedroom B (Canal view)
- Double bedroom C - Double bedroom D
- Double bedroom E
- Bathroom with tub A
- Bathroom with shower B
- Bathroom with shower C
- Bathroom with tub D
- Bathroom with tub E
- Air Conditioning
- Drying rack
- Safe box
- Internet fast upon payment
- Drying rack
- Iron and ironing board
- Baby crib
- From 2 to 8 persons: march 15/November 2nd and December 20th/January 6th: € 3450 for 1 week; € 485 minus for every night less, € 400 more for every night more
- Rest of the year: € 2600 for 1 week; € 275 minus for every night less, € 300 more for every night more
- Carnival: + 20% than high season fares.
- From 9 to 12 persons: march 15/November 2nd and December 20th/January 6th: € 4470 for 1 week; € 615 minus for every night less, € 530 more for every night more
- Rest of the year: € 3100 for 1 week; € 350 minus for every night less, € 370 more for every night more
Late arrival after 7 p.m.: + € 50.
Caution money by arrival with credit card: € 500.
Payments through or or or wire transfer.
Please make a request by clicking the logo below to receive an offer that you'll be able to confirm inside Venice Booky web secure site.
Located inside San Marco district this big and elegant apartment is right beside the famous Bovolo's Stairs near Campo Manin. Its position allows to reach every spot of the historical center in few minutes on foot.
Surroundings are plenty of every type of shops, bars and restaurants. There're even several public boat stops connecting to the other districts of the city.
Saint Mark's Square - 4 minutes
Correr Museum - 4 minutes
Rialto Bridge - 6 minutes
Accademia's Galleries - 7 minutes
Rialto Market - 8 minutes